- Reasoning about pattern-based XML queries (with L. Libkin and C. Sirangelo), 2013, Proceedings of RR 2013
- When is naive evaluation possible? (with L. Libkin and C. Sirangelo), 2013, Proceedings of PODS 2013
Certain Answers over Incomplete XML Documents: Extending
Tractability Boundary (with L. Libkin), 2013, Invited submission to a special issue of TOCS for ICDT'12 papers.
- Containment of pattern-based XML queries (with C. David, L. Libkin and W. Martens), 2013, Proceedings
of ICDT 2013.
- Static Analysis and Query Answering for
Incomplete Data Trees with Constraints (with L. Libkin and J. Reutter), 2013, invited book chapter, to appear.
- On the Complexity of Query Answering over Incomplete XML
Documents (with L. Libkin and T. Tan), 2012, Proceedings
of ICDT 2012, pages 169-181.
- Complete Axiomatizations of fragments of MSO on Finite
Trees (with B. ten Cate), Logical Methods in Computer Science, Vol. 8, Issue 4, 2012, paper 12, pages 1-41.
- Fixed-Point Logics on Trees, 2010, PhD thesis.
- Game Solution, Epistemic Dynamics and Fixed-Point Logics, (with J. van Benthem), 2010, Fundamenta Informaticae, 100(1-4): 19-41.
- Complete Axiomatization of the Stutter-Invariant Fragment of the Linear-Time μ-Calculus, Proceedings of AiML 2010, pages 140-155.
- Craig Interpolation for Linear Temporal Languages (with B. ten Cate), Proceedings CSL 2009,
- Complete Axiomatizations of MSO, FO(TC1) and FO(LFP1) on Finite Trees (with B. ten Cate), Proceedings LFCS 2009, pages 180-196, 2009.
See also a short presentation at LICS'12.
- Recursive Complexity of the Carnap First-Order Modal Logic C (with M. Mostowski), Mathematical Logic Quarterly, Volume 52 Issue 1, Pages 87 - 94, 2006.
- ICDT 2014 (17th International Conference on Database Theory), PC member
- LCC 2013 (13th International Workshop on Logic and Computational Complexity), invited speaker
- CIKM 2013 (22nd ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management), PC member
- WoLLIC 2013 (20th International Workshop on Logic, Language, Information and Computation), PC member
- FLiRT Workshop (Fixed-point Logics and Reasoning about Trees), 2010, co-chair
- Querying graph data, EPSRC project, University
of Edinburgh, 2012-2016
- XML with incomplete information, EPSRC project, University of Edinburgh, 2009-2013
- FoX (Foundations of XML), FP7 project, Paris-Edinburgh-Dortmund-Amsterdam-Warsaw-Hasselt-Oxford,
- GLoRiClass, Games in Logic: Reaching Out To Classical Game Theory, Amsterdam, 2007-2010
Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science
School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
Informatics Forum, IF-5.37
10 Crichton Street
Edinburgh EH8 9AB, UK
E-Mail: agheerbr at inf ed ac uk
Phone: +44 (0) 131 651 3835