Annie Louis: Software and Resources
Here are some tools and data created for my work.1. Solution Complexity Corpus: The corpus of troubleshooting data and complexity annotations created for our TACL 2015 paper.
2. CTREES: Conversation Trees Corpus: The corpus of troubleshooting threads and trees created for our EMNLP 2015 paper.
3. WikiBio: The corpus of French-English aligned Wikipedia biographies used in our EACL 14 paper.
4. CATS: The corpus of science journalism articles used for our TACL 13 paper.
5. General specific annotations: Sentence-level annotations of specificity used for our work reported in IJCNLP '11 and ACL workshop '11 papers.
6. SIMetrix (Summary Input similarity Metrics): Tool to perform the automatic summary evaluation introduced in our EMNLP '09 paper. The tool implements the various input-summary similarity measures investigated in that work.
7. TopicS: A tool that computes topic words of an article. An implementation of the method from Lin and Hovy, "The automated acquisition of topic signatures for text summarization", COLING 2000.