- Natural Language Generation
- Dialogue systems
- Tutorial dialogue systems
- Corpus Annotation
INDIGO - EU
FP6 Interaction with Personality and Dialogue Enabled
“The goal of INDIGO is to develop technology that will facilitate the advancement of human-robot interaction. This will be achieved both by enabling robots to perceive natural human behaviour as well as by making them act in ways that are familiar to humans.”
Video of INDIGO human-robot interaction trials.
- EU FP6 Joint Action Science and Technology
“The main objective of JAST is to build jointly-acting autonomous systems that communicate and work intelligently on mutual tasks.”
- Methodius - a Proof of Concept Project funded by the Scottish Executive to reimpliment the generation technology developed by the M-PIRO project.
- CrAg - CRitical AGent dialogue, an Edinburgh-Stanford Link project
- M-PIRO - EU FP5 Multilingual Personalised Information Objects
- HCRC Map Task XML annotations, and the HCRC Map Task Corpus Interface demo.
- MATE - EU LE4 Multilevel Annotation, Tools Engineering
- NITE - Natural Interactivity, Tools Engineering
- INDIGO - EU FP6 Interaction with Personality and Dialogue Enabled Robots