ETAPS Steering Committee
The steering committee includes representatives from all
the organizations concerned, viz:
- Two EAPLS
- Two EATCS
- Two EASST
- Up to three representatives from each conference, including the
PC chairpersons from the next two ETAPS incarnations.
(FOSSACS 2000 PC chair),
(FOSSACS 2001 PC chair),
(FOSSACS 2002 PC chair)
(FASE 2000 PC chair),
(FASE 2001 PC chair),
(FASE 2002 PC chair).
(ESOP 2001 PC chair),
Daniel Le Métayer
(ESOP 2002 PC chair),
Hanne Riis Nielson
(ESOP SC chair)
(CC 2000 PC chair),
(CC 2001 PC chair),
(CC 2002 PC chair)
(TACAS 2001 PC chair),
(TACAS 2002 PC chair),
- The organizer of the previous and next two incarnations of ETAPS:
(ETAPS 2000 organizer),
(ETAPS 2001 organizer),
(ETAPS 2002 organizer)
- A chairman,
and a publicity chair,
At ETAPS 2001, and every three years thereafter, a chairman and
treasurer will be elected from the membership of the steering
The term of the publicity chair should be at least 3 years.
- The committee has the power to co-opt additional permanent or
- Representatives will be appointed by the respective organizations.
- Votes will be weighted to take
account of the fact that different conferences may have
different numbers of representatives.
Last modified: Wed May 2 10:33:01 BST 2001