Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions of use
This website http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/jda/#research (the "Site") is provided by Douglas Armstrong ("JDA"). Use of the Site is governed by these terms and conditions (together with the documents referred to on it) ("Terms and Conditions"). Please read them now. By using the Site you indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you are not willing to accept these Terms and Conditions you may not use the Site.
Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Site without notice. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users who have registered with us.
The Site and its contents are for general information only and are provided "as is". We make no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
- Any of the content of the Site (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content)
- Any content of any other third party website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through the Site.
Links to third party websites are for your convenience only. Such websites are operated and controlled by third parties and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement or approval by JDA of the materials on such websites.
JDA accepts no liability for any claims, penalties, loss or expenses arising from: any reliance placed on the content of the Site; the use or inability to use the Site; the downloading of any materials from the Site; or any unauthorised access to or alteration to the Site. This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of JDA.
The content of the Site (including, but not limited to all text and artwork) is protected by copyright. The copyright is owned by JDA or is otherwise licensed from a third party for use by JDA.
You may view or download any part of the Site for private purposes, but you are not permitted, without permission, to:
- Store the Site, or any part of the Site, for any other purpose
- Print copies of the Site, or any part of the Site, for any other purpose
- Reproduce, copy or transmit the Site, or any part of the Site, in any way, for any other purpose or in any other medium.