Hey there! I am a theoretical computer scientist by day, currently based in sunny Edinburgh.
I am interested in all things logics, automata and game theory, and everything else related to computer-aided verification. I tend to work on infinite-state models of computation.
A full list is available here and on the dblp.
- Universal Safety for Timed Petri Nets is PSPACE-complete CONCUR (2018) arxiv bib pdf
- Linear Combinations of Unordered Data Vectors LICS (2017) arxiv pdf
- MDPs with Energy-Parity Objectives LICS (2017) arxiv pdf slides
- Reachability in Two-Dimensional Unary Vector Addition Systems with States is NL-Complete LICS (2016) arxiv pdf slides
- A Polynomial-Time Algorithm for Reachability in Branching VASS in Dimension One ICALP (2016) arxiv pdf
- On the Coverability Problem for Pushdown Vector Addition Systems in One Dimension ICALP (2015) arxiv bib pdf slides