Next: About this document
Up: Introduction to Active
Previous: Vision As Process
- The activities of an continously operating vision system must
be controlled to avoid a computational explosion.
- The vision system is a series of filters!
- Filters to be controlled :
- Fixation : The fixation point and the horopter
- ROI : The region of interest
- Image Description : Spatio-temporal image
- Focus of attention : The interpretation
(What is computed, what interpretations are sought)
Fri Jun 30 18:47:32 MET DST 1995