CVonline: Visual Processing Software & Environments
See below for CVPR PROJECT code.
- System Design and Control (Henrik Christensen, Thierry Vieville and ECVNet)
- 3DGSS - geometric scale-space analysis tools for range images
- Action Bank v1.0 - high-level representation of activity in video (Jason Corso)
- ARC - Automatic Reconstruction Conduit - free web-based 3D reconstruction, including camera position, from uploaded images of a scene or object
- BBLimage: tools for processing volume images, especially medical images
- Bilateral Filtering of DTMRI in Matlab (Ghassan Hamarneh)
- Bio-medical Imaging in Java (Michael Abramoff)
- CImg (cool image) C++ image processing library (David Tschumperle)
- Camera Calibration in Matlab Toolkit (J-Y Bouguet)
- CamCap: Nottingham Windows-based video image processing environment
- Classemes extraction - compact/fast object categorization software.
- CMTK - Computational Morphometry Toolkit: A software toolkit for computational morphometry of biomedical images.
- Color SIFT - color-based SIFT descriptor at keypoints (Jan-Mark Geusebroek)
- Commercial Image Processing developer toolkits (Lead Technologies)
- Contour Detection by CORF operator (G. Azzopardi, N. Petkov)
- Crowd Detection from Remotely Sensed Images by using FAST Keypoints (Beril Sirmacek)
- CUDA SURF - NVidia CUDA platform implementation of SURF
- CVIPtools - Windows, FreeBSD, Linux and Solaris, Irix based software package for the exploration of computer vision and image processing
- DLR CalDe and DLR CalLab - Calibration of monocular or stereo cameras using (semi-)planar targets)
- Drop 1.0 - software for deformable image registration using discrete optimization.
- EasyCamCalib v1.1 - a camera calibration toolbox for matlab that
enables the calibration of a camera from a single image of a chessboard pattern requiring minimal user intervention
- EIKONA3D Commercial Windows package for 3D image processing, analysis and visualization
- Epipolar Geometry Toolbox - A matlab based set of functions for multiple view computer vision problems. See Technical Report (Gian Luca Mariottini, Domenico Prattichizzo)
- Face detection Software (Robert W. Frischholz)
- Fast Random Walker with priors for image segmentation (Shawn Andrews, Ahmed Saad, Ghassan Hamarneh)
- FastPD - a FastPD MRF Optimization Library: minimizing the energy of a discrete Markov Random Field
- Feature Selection Toolbox 3 - C++ open source library specialized particularly in the problem of feature selection
- FFTW - free C subroutine library for computing the Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT) in one or more dimensions
- Fourier - Platform-independent image processing and analysis software written in ANSI C
- FPimage: Commercial Image Processing Software for the PC
- FreeImage - Image library for Windows
- FreeMotion TS - motion estimation software
- GAC++: A Toolbox for PDE-Based Image Processing (George Papandreou)
- Gandalf: computer vision and numerical algorithm library
- GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program- free software for image manipulation
- GraPeS - Image-based Procedural Modeling Using Shape Grammars, parsing facade images using shape grammars
- GRIS Surface Reconstruction from Multi-Resolution Sample Points (Maeke, Klowsky, Goesele)
- Homest: A C/C++ Library for Robust, Non-linear
Homography Estimation - homest is a C/C++ implementation of an algorithm for non-linear, robust
homography estimation from matched image point features that is distributed under the GPL. It
supports different cost functions for the non-linear minimization and includes robust regression
techniques for coping with outliers.
- HIPS Image Processing Software For the Unix/`C' Environment
- Human motion capture / articulated tracking (Søren Hauberg and Kim S. Pedersen)
- ImageJ - public domain Java image processing program
- ImageMagick: tools and libraries to read, write, and manipulate images
- ImageNets - a tool
which can be used to teach students the basics of computer vision (Uwe Lange)
- Imalab - free extensible interactive image analysis environment
- ImLib3D - A C++ library for 3D image processing
- infer.net - a framework for running Bayesian inference in graphical models.
- ITK-SNAP: a software application used to segment structures in 3D medical images
- IUE: Image Understanding Environment - a brief overview (Adrian Clark)
- IVT: Integrating Vision Toolkit - free, convenient access to imaging devices, clean camera abstraction, generic calibration, integration of OpenCV and QT.
- Khoros - a brief overview (Adrian Clark)
- Kinect 3D hand tracking
and library for FORTH 3D Hand Tracking software
(Iason Oikonomidis, Nikolaos Kyriazis, Antonis Argyros)
- Kinect Calibration Toolbox v2.0 - simultaneously calibrates the Kinect color camera, the Kinect depth camera, an (optional) external high resolution color camera, and the relative pose between them (Daniel Herrera
- KinectCapture v.1.0.1 - tool for recording, exporting, visualizing, and analyzing Microsoft Kinect sensor data (Steven Cadavid)
- Live-Vessel - interactive, Live-Wire-like segmentation tool for tubular structures (e.g. vessels)
- libmorpho - C library for basic mathematical morphology operators (Marc Van Droogenbroeck)
- LIBSVX: A Supervoxel Library and Benchmark for Video Processing (Chenliang Xu, Jason Corso)
- LTI-Lib Computer Vision Library in C++ - open source library with many standard and advanced computer vision methods
- Lund Curvature Code for curvature based image inpainting and segmentation
- Max flow 2-D and 3-D foreground-background image segmentation (Jing, Bae, Tai, Boykov)
- Max flow 2-D and 3-D multi-region image segmentation (Jing, Bae, Tai, Boykov)
- MiaLite - free interactive segmentation of various organs or lesions from 2D/3D medical datasets (Chunliang Wang)
- Microsoft Random Decision Forest (Antonio Criminisi, Jamie Shotton)
- Mixed Reality Toolkit (MRT) - small library of C++ classes (Russell Freeman)
- Morphology Toolbox for MATLAB (Roberto Lotufo, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Metric Vision image measurement matlab software including point-to-curve distance and matching and tutorials
- MOTRIS - a framework for 3d-model based tracking, developed as a successor to XTrack
- MST Image C++ library for reading/writing images
- NeatVision 2.0 - An Image Analysis Educational Resource Interactive JAVA-based image processing. There is also a developers guide. (Paul Whelan, email@example.com)
- NVL++ - C++ thread-safe wrapper for OpenCV
- Occlusion-region detection (Ahmad Humayun, Oisin Mac Aodha, Gabriel J. Brostow)
- openCV - A non-profit foundation supported comprehensive open and free for all uses (BSD license) computer vision library in C++ but with full Python and Java interface fully supporting Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS. Developer site here
- OpenMorpho - A C++ image processing library dedicated to Mathematical Morphology
- openMVG: open Multiple View Geometry (Pierre Moulon)
- OpenTVF - a C++ library/framework for Tensor Voting
- Optical Flow, Robust Principal Component Analysis (PCA), Human motion tracking software (Michael Black)
- Poplog interactive programming environment and vision teaching materials with distribution here.
- Popular Software packages for vision and image processing(Adrian Clark)
- PNG image library
- pureImage - an open-source cross-language plugin framework, focused on the reuse of freely available image processing libraries
- QCV - Qt-based computer vision framework
library that provides an interface to display, analyze and run computer vision algorithms.
- QVision - fast computer vision prototyping and programming, object oriented C++
environment, interoperates with libraries like OpenCV, CGAL
- Real-Time Detection of Texture-minimal Objects (Dima Damen)
- SBA - a generic sparse bundle adjustment c/c++ package based on the Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm and LEVMAR - the Levenberg-Marquardt non-linear least squares algorithms in C/C++
- SaliencyToolbox 2.0 for Matlab - "a collection of Matlab functions and scripts for computing the saliency map for an image, for determining the extent of a proto-object, and for serially scanning the image with the focus of attention".
- SFOP - scale invariant feature operator (Wolfgang orstner)
- Shot Detection, Video OCR (text detection and text tracking), Face detection Windows source code (Rainer Lienhart)
- A Structure and Motion Toolkit in Matlab (Phil Torr)
- TIFF image library
- TINA - an open source environment to accelerate the process of image analysis research.
- TongueTrack - software specialized for tracking mid-sagittal tongue motions in 2D+time ultrasound data (Ying Wai Tang)
- Trainable COSFIRE filters for Keypoint Detection and Pattern Recognition (G. Azzopardi, N. Petkov)
- TurtleSeg interactive 3D image segmentation software
- Univ of Maryland - code for stereo, optical flow, egomotion estimation and fundamental matrix estimation.
- Vessel Scale-Selection using MRF Optimization (Hengameh Mirzaalian, Ghassan Hamarneh)
- VIGRA - Generic C++ Programming for Computer Vision
- ViSP-2.7.0: open-source object-oriented library for fast development of visual tracking and servoing applications
- VripPack - Volumetric Range Image Processing Package
- VTS - Tracking by Sampling Trackers (Junseok Kwon, Kyoung Mu Lee)
- VXL - C++ Libraries for
Computer Vision Research and Implementation, based on TargetJr and the Image Understanding Environment (IUE) to make it lighter, faster and more consistent.
- Image Processing with XBit - (Chengye Mao)
- XVision/XVision2 - application independent set of tools for visual feature tracking (Darius Burschka)
- XVideoOCX - a commercial ActiveX control that allows integration of video capture and image processing capabilities into software applications.
- Yayi:an open-source mathematical
morphology and image processing "generic" framework, written in C++ with a Python interface (under the
permissive Boost licence).
- Estimating the Aspect Layout of Object Categories (Yu Xiang, Silvio Savarese)
- Efficient Branch-and-Bound Algorithm for Optimal Human Pose Estimation (Min Sun, Silvio Savarese)
Return to CVentry top level
© 2011 Robert Fisher