HIPR - User Group FAQ
Date of last update: March 19, 2002
- Does HIPR contain source code for operator X?
The HIPR package includes source code for the operators that it describes.
The relevant code is linked from each interactive operator's page.
Some support code is at http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/rbf/HIPR2/fulldemo.htm
You might try a commercial image processing operator package.
Some of these include source code. The HIPS package described in HIPR
does include source code.
- How can I obtain HIPR?
See the hipr-users top page.
- How can I mount HIPR on a HP workstation under HU-UX 10.x?
How to mount a ISO9660 cd on HP-UX 10.x:
- create /etc/pfs_fstab(/dev/dsk/c1t2d0 /cdrom pfs-iso9660 ro,suid 0 0)
- start pfs_mountd # pfs_mountd &(should be done in the startup scripts)
- start pfsd # pfsd &(should be done in the startup scripts)
- mount cd # pfs_mount -x unix -t iso9660 /dev/dsk/c1t2d0 /cdrom<\LI>