I am a member of the Institute for Computing Systems Architecture at the School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh. I am working in the Compiler and Architecture Design Group as a member of the PASTA project. My supervisors are Björn Franke and Nigel Topham.
My research focus - or playground - in the PASTA project is in the following areas:
- Trace-based parallel Just-In-Time compilation
- Ultra-fast (faster than FPGA) microarchitectural simulation
- High-speed architectural instruction set simulation
- Developing the best and fastest multi-core simulator
- Code generation and compiler code generator generators
- Integrated instruction selection and register allocation