Informatics Forum, 4.23
10 Crichton Street
EH8 9AB Edinburgh
I am a PhD student at the CDT in Pervasive Parallelism at the University of Edinburgh.
My background is in High Performance Computing and I hold an MSc from the Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre.
I also have three years of experience as a software engineer in industry.
My research interests are in the areas of parallel architectures, programming models and compilers, and in the ways in which they can be better utilised in software testing.
I am currently looking into ways to accelerate the execution of large application test suites by running test cases in parallel on heterogeneous architectures.
My supervisors are Dr Ajitha Rajan and Dr Christophe Dubach.
GPU Acceleration of Functional Software Testing
- 2018 EPSRC CDT Industrial Engagement Event, Edinburgh
Accelerated Finite State Machine Testing Using GPUs
- CDT PPar Lunch, University of Edinburgh
Compiler-Assisted Test Acceleration on GPUs for Embedded Software
- LFCS Lab Lunch, University of Edinburgh
- Codeplay Software, Edinburgh
- PPar CDT Student Showcase, University of Edinburgh
Compiler-Assisted Test Acceleration Using GPUs
- 2016 EPSRC CDT PPar & CDT HiPEDS Industrial Engagement Event, Edinburgh
Accelerated Test Execution Using GPUs
- MathWorks, Cambridge
- 3DT and Friends Event, University of Edinburgh
The Claire Jones Prize
School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
Awarded to the best performing female MSc student.
High Performance Computing Scholarship
School of Physics and Astronomy, University of Edinburgh