For more information, please see my CV.
neural machine translation, multi-task learning, multilingual NMT, language modeling
- Anna Currey, Irina Illina, and Dominique Fohr. Dynamic Adjustment of Language Models for Automatic Speech Recognition. In IEEE Workshop on Spoken Language Technology, 2016. [pdf]
- Anna Currey, Alina Karakanta, and Jon Dehdari. Using Related Languages to Enhance Statistical Language Models. In NAACL Student Research Workshop, 2016. [pdf]
- Ph.D. in Informatics (ILCC) University of Edinburgh; 2016-2019 (anticipated)
- M.Sc. in Language and Communication Technologies Saarland University and University of Lorraine; 2014-2016
- B.A. in Mathematics and Linguistics University of California, Berkeley; 2006-2010
- s1639783 <at> sms <dot> ed <dot> ac <dot> uk