- About me: research interests, biography.
- Publications: complete list.
- Resources: software, data, lectures and readings, advice on writing and speaking.
- Supervision: current and former students and postdocs, information for prospective PhD students.
- Personal: for those who are inclined to be nosy.
POS induction with distributional and morphological information using a distance-dependent Chinese restaurant process. Kairit Sirts, Jacob Eisenstein, Micha Elsner, Sharon Goldwater.
In Proceedings of the 52nd Annual Meeting of the Association of Computational Linguistics, Volume 2: Short Papers. 2014.
Weak semantic context helps phonetic learning in a model of infant language acquisition. Stella Frank, Naomi Feldman, Sharon Goldwater. In Proceedings of the 52nd Annual Meeting of the Association of Computational Linguistics. 2014.
A Joint Learning Model of Word Segmentation, Lexical Acquisition, and Phonetic Variability. Micha Elsner, Sharon Goldwater, Naomi Feldman, Frank Wood.
In Proceedings of the Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing. 2013.
3.27 Informatics Forum
10 Crichton Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AB
+44 131 651 5609
email me (sgwater) here: inf.ed.ac.uk
Last modified: Mon Aug 15 17:31:26 BST 2011