- About me: research interests, biography.
- Publications: complete list.
- Resources: software, data, lectures and readings, advice on writing and speaking.
- Supervision: current and former students and postdocs, information for prospective PhD students.
- Personal: for those who are inclined to be nosy.
Weak semantic context helps phonetic learning in a model of infant language acquisition. Stella Frank, Naomi Feldman, Sharon Goldwater. In Proceedings of the 52nd Annual Meeting of the Association of Computational Linguistics. 2014.
A role for the developing lexicon in phonetic category acquisition. Naomi H. Feldman, Thomas L. Griffiths, Sharon Goldwater, James L. Morgan. Psychological Review 120 (4), pp. 751-778. 2013.
A Joint Learning Model of Word Segmentation, Lexical Acquisition, and Phonetic Variability. Micha Elsner, Sharon Goldwater, Naomi Feldman, Frank Wood.
In Proceedings of the Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing. 2013.
3.27 Informatics Forum
10 Crichton Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AB
+44 131 651 5609
email me (sgwater) here: inf.ed.ac.uk
Last modified: Mon Aug 15 17:31:26 BST 2011