- About me: research interests, biography.
- Publications: complete list.
- Resources: software, data, lectures and readings, advice on writing and speaking.
- Teaching: courses I'm teaching.
- Supervision: current and former students and postdocs, information for prospective PhD students.
- Personal: for those who are inclined to be nosy.
Towards robust cross-linguistic comparisons of phonological networks. Philippa Shoemark, Sharon Goldwater, James Kirby and Rik Sarkar.
In Proceedings of the 14th ACL SIGMORPHON Workshop on Computational Research in Phonetics, Phonology, and Morphology. 2016.
Unsupervised Word Segmentation and Lexicon Discovery using Acoustic Word Embeddings. Herman Kamper, Aren Jansen, Sharon Goldwater.
IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing. 24 (4), pp. 669–679. 2016.
(Copyright 2016 IEEE.)
A Comparison of Neural Network Methods for Unsupervised Representation Learning on the Zero Resource Speech Challenge. Daniel Renshaw, Herman Kamper, Aren Jansen, Sharon Goldwater.
In Proceedings of Interspeech. 2015.
3.27 Informatics Forum
10 Crichton Street
Edinburgh, EH8 9AB
+44 131 651 5609
email me (sgwater) here: inf.ed.ac.uk
Last modified: Mon Aug 15 17:31:26 BST 2011