Professor Stephen Gilmore
School of Informatics
The University of Edinburgh
Informatics Forum (Room 3.47)
10 Crichton Street
Edinburgh EH8 9AB
Biography — Projects — Publications —
Students — Teaching — Conferences — Family — DBLP
Phone: +44 (0)131 650 5189
At present I am working on the following projects:
- SBSI with Richard Adams, Allan Clark and Nikos Tsorman.
- SysMIC with Geraint Thomas.
- PEPA with Jeremy Bradley, Jane Hillston, Leila Kloul, Mirco Tribastone, and Nigel
- Bio-PEPA with Jane Hillston and Vashti Galpin.
Previous projects have included:
- Cellular signalling pathways in process algebra with Muffy
Calder, Jane Hillston, Oana Andrei, Andrea Degasperi, Dimitrios Milios and Vashti Galpin.
- Sensoria (wiki) with
Martin Wirsing, Flemming Nielson, Pierpaolo Degano, Mirco Tribastone and many others.
- SRMC with Allan Clark and Mirco Tribastone.
- ipc with Jeremy Bradley and Allan Clark.
- ENHANCE with Anne Benoit, Murray Cole, Jane Hillston and Greg Yaikhom.
Last updated: Thursday, 06 September 2012 — Validate this