Links Lunch Map
Edinburgh is home of many excellent dining establishments, and here
is a limited selection of those near Buccleuch Place, where the
Links meeting will be taking place.
- Anna Purna: High quality vegetarian Indian restaurant
on St. Patrick's Square. Go through Buccleuch Pend (a small tunnel
directly across Buccleuch St.) to get there from Buccleuch
- Lagermans's: Directly across the street from Buccleuch
Place, offers quick coffee and sandwiches.
- Phenecia: Excellent selection of Mediterranean and North
- King's Balti: Another large Indian restaurant with a
selection of curries.
- Coyoba: Edinburgh's only Jamaican restaurant, with
specialities such as jerk chicken.
- Brazilian Sensation: Small Brazilian food establishment
with excellent fruit shakes.
- Di Niro's Ristorante: Fine Italian dining
- Golden House: Cheap Chinese food, the favourite of many
- Susie's Whole Food Diner: Organic and vegan
specialities, with varied salads and herbal teas.
- Buffalo Grill: Tex-Mexican steaks and burgers.
- Kildare's: Pub with a large "soup and sandwich" lunch
- Original Khushi's and Native State: Two large
connected restaurants serve everything from curry to burgers.