Other work-related stuff
Me, plus miscellaneous
- Sannellabration!, Uppsala, 23 April 2017, and a Festschrift
- A short CV and a short video.
- I am a Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh.
- I am founder and CEO of
Kara, 10 and Caelan, 7 in January 2004.
and both together
in May 2001.
Kara, 5 and
Caelan, nearly 2,
on holiday in Tunisia in October 1998.
Kara likes doing manga-style drawings, like these on the Milner
2006 (On the impossibility of obfuscation),
2007 (Finite model theory),
2017 (Telling molecules what to do),
2018 (Swift logic for big data and knowledge graphs),
this one on model checking
the database group's 2009 Christmas card.
Kara does other kinds of drawings and paintings too:
poster from her November 2014 exhibition.
- I used to be a member of Penicuik Archers
- I'm trying to learn to play mandolin with the help of Andy Miller.
Sometimes I play traditional music in the Wednesday evening slow session at Leslie's Bar.
- I love to ski.
- For the
benefit of search engines
Last modified: Tue Aug 19 10:27:20 BST 2014