I am currently a Lecturer in Artificial Intelligence at the School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh; and a Visiting Research Fellow in the Department of Informatics at King's College London. Prior to taking up my post, I was a Research Associate for two years at Kings. I was working on the CONSULT (Collaborative Mobile Decision Support for Managing Multiple Morbidities) project where I had the opportunity to collaborate with great people.
Please refer to my personal website for most up-to-date information. This is where I will share news, or I will make announcements when I am looking for students.
- Email: nadin.kokciyan at ed.ac.uk
- Office: IF-2.10, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
- Phone: +44 (0) 131 650 9993
- Research Interests
- Multiagent Systems
- Agreement Technologies (Argumentation and Negotiation)
- Privacy in Social Software
- AI Ethics, Explainable AI, Responsible AI