This screen helps you email the compared photos to someone. All you need to do is shown here. Screenshots of the iOS version of the app are shown on the left and the Android version on the right.
1. You'll see picture of the front of the body, with different colored parts. You can press the "Front" or "Back" navigation buttons to switch between the front and back of the body. Tap on the body part where you have the spot.
2. After you tap on the appropriate body part you should see a list of spots that have been created. To email the compared photos tap on the appropriate spot.
3. You should now see the history of the spot that details any updated photos you have taken. For the next step:
4a. In iOS you should now see an individual screen that gives you a close-up of the spot that you want to email. In Android you should now see a spot light up. For both app versions:
4b. The iOS version has an extra step in the comparison process. You should now tap on the second spot that you want to compare the first spot to, so that it can be emailed. The first spot you selected will not be lit up. You can choose whatever spot you want to compare the first photo to so that it can be emailed to someone.
5. You should now see in both versions the compared photos. For both apps tap on the "Email" button.
6. You should now see the default email app with the photos attached. Customise the email however you want and tap the top right button to send the email.