- 2020-2027 » Advanced Care Research Centre (ACRC). Funded by Legal & General Group (£20m).
- 2020-2025 » Integrated Technologies of Care. Funded by the ACRC (around £2.3m). I am the Lead for this research theme and my work is on the knowledge- and data-driven modelling of care for older people. More info here.
- 2021-2024 » Artificial Intelligence and Multimorbidity: Clustering in Individuals, Space and Clinical Context (AIM-CISC). AI Lead for NIHR funded grant NIHR202639 (£3,919,510).
- 2021-2024 » Formalising Haag-Kastler Nets in Higher-order Logic, AFR grant funded by the Luxembourg National Research Fund that involves mechanising axiomatic Quantum Field Theory in Isabelle/HOL. RA/PhD Student: Richard Schmoetten (£140,398).
- 2023-2025 » Constrained Neural Network Training via Theorem Proving, with Applications to Safe Human-Robot Interaction. Funded by ELIAI.
- 2019 » Digitizing industrial workflows II. Edinburgh PI of EIT Digital funded project with multiple EU partners (around EUR 500K total).
- 2018 » Digitizing industrial workflows. Edinburgh PI of EIT Digital funded project with multiple EU partners (around EUR 550K total).
- 2015–2019 » Integration and Interaction of Multiple Mathematical Reasoning Processes. EPSRC funded platform grant EP/N014758/1 (£1,304,455).
- 2014-2017 » ProofPeer: Collaborative Theorem Proving. EPSRC funded responsive mode project EP/L011794/1 (£653,510).
- 2013–2016 » Concept Invention Theory (COINVENT), EU funded FP7 research project (£359,118/EUR 502,766).
- 2012-2013 » Computer-based Modelling for Safe Intra-hospital Patient Transfers. EPSRC/University of Edinburgh funded project in collaboration with St Mary’s Hospital, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, UK and Biomedical Informatics, University of California San Diego, USA (£26,428). RA: Petros Papapanagiotou and Areti Manataki.
- 2011–2015 » Integration and Interaction of Multiple Mathematical Reasoning Processes. EPSRC funded platform grant EP/J001058/1 (£1,140,286).
- 2007–2011 » Integration and Interaction of Multiple Mathematical Reasoning Processes. EPSRC funded platform grant EP/E005713/1 (£928,224).
- 2004–2007 » Automated Analysis of Security Critical Systems. EPSRC funded project GR/S98139/01 (£183,664).
- 2002–2007 » Integration and Interaction of Multiple Mathematical Reasoning Processes. EPSRC funded platform grant GR/S01771/01 (£426,265).
- 2005–2006 » Royal Society of Edinburgh/Scottish Executive Research Fellowship.
- 2001–2004 » A Generic Approach to Proof Planning. EPSRC funded responsive mode project GR/N37414 (£62,839). RA/PhD Student: Lucas Dixon.
- 2001–2004 » A Proof System for Correct Program Development. EPSRC funded project GR/N6457/01 (£197,475).
- 1999–2003 » Computational Modelling of Mathematical Reasoning. EPSRC funded rolling grant GR/M45030 (£914,659).
More info may be available on my ESPRC Profile or via ORCID.