- Spike Sorting and Reproducibility for Next Generation Electrophysiology on 24/25 June 2019, Edinburgh.
- From Maps to Circuits: Models and Mechanisms for Generating Neural Connections on 28/29 July 2014, Edinburgh.
- Computational Neuroscience and Neuroinformatics Workshop on 24 June 2014 in Edinburgh.
- Homeostasis and self-regulation of developing circuits: from single neurons to networks, a CoSyNe 2014 Workshop.
- Dynamics of biological networks: from nodes’ dynamics to network evolution, June 2013.
- Second SICSA Workshop on Biological Networks: theory and applications (21. October, 2011, Informatics Forum Edinburgh).
- First SICSA Workshop on Biological Networks: theory and applications (8. October, 2010, Informatics Forum Edinburgh).
- Bibtex: I wrote a modified version of the named style for bibtex to generate correct citations and references for the Journal of Neuroscience and the Journal of Physiology. More information is CTAN.
- QTScope: A long time ago, I have started developing software for manipulation and visualisation of data from USB daq boards in Linux. Update March 2014: The project has been picked up by a student of Bernd Porr, and is now usable with any Comedi driver. The source is now hosted here.