I have had the honour to work with a number of very talented students over the years:
- Frank (Povilas) Karvelis - PhD student (2016-2020) - Bayesian inference deficits in Schizophrenia and Schizotypy
- Samuel Rupprechter - PhD student (2016-2020) - Computational Psychiatry of Depressive Disorders
- Aleks Stolycin (DTC student) - DTC PhD student(2013-2017) Computational Psychiatry of Depressive Disorders
- James Raymond (DTC student 2014-2017) Anxiety and Avoidance Learning
- Greg Sotiropoulos (UG4, MSC, DTC PhD student 2010-2014 then postdoc 2014-2016). Learning expectations and the time-scale of Bayesian Priors, in collaboration with Aaron Seitz
- Aistis Stankevicius (UG4 student - 2010-2011, MSc then PhD student until 2016)
Optimism in decision making, in collaboration with Quentin Huys.
- Nikos Gekas (DTC PhD student 2011-2015). Learning complex expectations, in collaboration with Aaron Seitz .
- Vincent Valton (DTC PhD student 2010-2014), Computational Psychiatry, in collaboration with Stephen Lawrie (on Schizophrenia) and Francoise Dellu-Hagedorn (decision making in rats)
- Stuart Yarrow (DTC PhD student 2010-2014). Information Measures and Neural Coding, in collaboration with Khaleel Razak
- Matteo Colombo> (with Andy Clark), PhD student. Social Norms and the Brain. Matteo is now a postdoc at Tilburg University.
- David Reichert, DTC PhD student (with Amos Storkey ). Deep Boltzmann Machines as models of perception in the visual cortex. David nows works for Google Mind.
- Matthew Chalk (DTC PhD student 2008-) .
Attention, Expectations and Bayesian Priors, in collaboration with Alex Thiele and Aaron Seitz . Matty is now a postdoc at the Group for Neural Theory, ENS, Paris working with Sophie Deneve
- Betty Tijms, DTC PhD student 2008-2012 (with Stephen Lawrie).
Quantifying the structure of the brain in health and disease.
Betty is now a postdoctoral fellow at the Alzheimer centre, department of Neurology, VUmc, Amsterdam.
- Clemens Korndorfer (visiting student - Autumn 2011)
Effect of reward on motion perception.
- Nikos Gekas (DTC MSc student - Summer 2011)
Learning Complex Priors, in collaboration with Aaron Seitz. Nikos is now a DTC student working in my group.
- Rimvydas Naktinis (MSc student - Summer 2011)
Center-surround modulations and the "unaware" decoder.
- Wei Cao (MSc student - Summer 2011)
Modeling the slow speed prior.
- Dagmara Panas (DTC MSc student - Summer 2010)
Learning expectations and the specificity of Bayesian priors. Daga is now a DTC student working with Matthias Henning.
- Elizabeth Bell (DTC MSc student - Summer 2010)
Computational Neuroscience of Eating Disorders. Lizzie is now a DTC student working with Helen Pain.
- Cornelius Mun Chiew Lee (Msc student - Summer 2010)
Models of Addiction.
- Panagiotis Malliakas (Msc student - Summer 2010)
Models of Serotonin, in collaboration with Quentin Huys
- Marco Muscat (Msc studen - Summer 2010)
Neural Models of Bayesian Priors.
- Aditi Kalra (UG4 2009-2010)
Optimism in Decision-making, in collaboration with Quentin Huys
Stephane Clery (MSc student - Summer 09)
Neuromodulation and Attention, in collaboration with Boris Gutkin.
Stephane is now pursuing a PhD in visual psychophysics in Saint Andrews with Julie Harris
- Amalia Papanikolaou (Msc student -- Summer 09)
Reinforcement learning with spiking neurons.
Amalia is now pursuing a PhD in Tuebingen.
- Vincent Valton (MSc student - Summer 09)
Encoding and Decoding in multiple dimensions.
Vincent is now a DTC student here.
- Hugh Pastoll (MSc student - Summer 08)
Mechanisms of perceptual learning.
Hugh is now a DTC student, pursuing a PhD with Matt Nolan.
- Martin O'Reilly (MSc student - Summer 08)
Mechanisms of visual adaptation.
Martin is now a DTC student at Complex, UCL.
- Stuart Yarrow (MSc student - Summer 08)
Information measures and neural coding.
Stuart is now a DTC student here.
- Edward Challis (MSc student - Summer 07)
Information measures and neural coding.
(Xerox prize for the best AI MSC dissertation !)
Ed is pursuing a PhD in machine learning at UCL.
- Kyriakos Manolis (UG4 student 08-09)
Models of Decision-Making
- Grigorios Sotiropoulos (UG4 08-09)
Hyperacuity and Perceptual learning in collaboration with Aaron Seitz.
Greg is now a DTC student here.
- Guillaume Hennequin (MSc student - Summer 07)
Perceptual learning and population codes. Guillaume is pursuing a PhD at EPFL with W. Gerstner.