Teaching Programme Review
TPR is an external, quinquennial review of our undergraduate teaching. We were reviewed on 24th and 25th November.
External review team: Gilles Dowek(Paris), Nigel Shadbolt(Soton), Martyn Thomas(Praxis), Mads Tofte(ITU Denmark)
The reviewers gave immediate informal feedback:
- Commended the quality of:
- Informatics Teaching Organisation,
- Undergraduate Programme,
- Teaching Assistants,
- Appleton Tower Teaching Environment
- Sense of Community
- We develop a 2 year Bologna-style MInf
- We deliver our pre-honours Mathematics teaching in-house.
- We review our academic line-management structure.
The formal report is expected early next year,
Many thanks to the reviewers for their time, effort and advice.