I am a Reader (Associate Professor) and Chancellor's Fellow in the School of Informatics at the University of Edinburgh and a member of the Institute for Computing Systems Architecture (ICSA). I am also affiliated to the Security & Privacy group and I lead the Informatics Internet of Things research programme. Before joining Edinburgh, I was a research fellow at the Hamilton Institute of the National University of Ireland, Maynooth. Between 2007–2011 I was a research assistant at IMDEA Networks (Madrid Institute for Advanced Studies in Networks). I held visiting research positions at the University of Brescia (2017, 2015), Northeastern University (2016), Technical University Darmstadt (2016), and Rice University (2010).
My research seeks to bridge the gap between fundamental mathematical models and real-world applications of computer networks. I focus on problems related to performance optimisation in wireless and mobile networks, applied machine learning, mobile traffic analytics, security and privacy, prototyping and test beds.
My CV is available here.
- Ph.D. positions open for students with solid background in computer networks, security, and machine learning. Interested candidates should send their CV, research statement, transcript of records, and contact details of two referees to ppatras [at] inf.ed.ac.uk.
- 13-14 May, 2019 – Speaking at the Innovation & Research Symposium organised by Cisco and Ecole Polytechnique in Paris.
- 13 April, 2019 – I will be participating in a panel discussion with the topic "Health Trackers: Help or Hindrance?" at the Edinburgh Science Festival.
- 12 April, 2019 – Spoke on the BBC Radio Scotland's Newsdrive show about the security and privacy risks facing wearable technology users.
- 15 March, 2019 – Haoyu Liu presented our recent work "Uncovering Security Vulnerabilities in the Belkin WeMo Home Automation Ecosystem" at the Third International Workshop on Security, Privacy and Trust in the Internet of Things (SPT-IoT), in conjunction with IEEE PERCOM 2019.
- 8 March, 2019 – Our Deep Learning in Mobile and Wireless Networking survey was accepted for publication in IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials.
- 6 March, 2019 – Talk at the workshop "Towards a New Era - AI in 5G" organised by the China Academy of Information and Communications Technology (CAICT) in collaboration with ITU in Shenzhen.
- 22 February, 2019 – Invited talk at Loughborough University about our work on optimising the utility of multi-service backhauls using deep learning.
- 21 February, 2019 – Invited seminar about deep learning driven mobile traffic analysis at the University of Exeter
Conferences and workshops I am currently involved with:
- IEEE WCNC 2019 - IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (15-18 April, 2019, Marrakech, Morocco).
- Wireless Days 2019 (24-26 April, 2019, Manchester, UK).
- DCOSS 2019 - The International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (29-31 May, 2019, Santorini, Greece).
- WoWMoM 2019 - The IEEE International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (9-12 June, 2019, Washington DC, USA).
- IFIP WWIC 2019 - The 17th International Conference on Wired/Wireless Internet Communications (17-19 June, 2019, Bologna, Italy).
- TMA 2019 - The Network Traffic Measurement and Analysis Conference (19-21 June, 2019, Paris, France).
- MASS 2019 - The IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Systems (4-7 November 2019, Monterey, CA, USA).
Our security and privacy investigation of the Belkin WeMo ecosystem featured in The National, The Herald, Phys.org, Technology.org, ECN Mag, tekk.tv, qianjia.com, The Edinburgh Reporter, Edinburgh Live, Scottish Construction Now, Scottish Housing News. Forth Radio also ran a short interview with me about this work.
Our research on the vulnerabilities of fitness trackers featured in The Times, The Telegraph, International Business Times, Huffington Post, New York Post, The Scotsman, STV News, Yorkshire Post, The Northern Echo, Channel News, Market Watch, SC Magazine, The Inquirer, CORDIS News, Homeland Security News Wire, China Press, Xinhua News, China Industrial Control Network, Shenzhen News Network, Photoelectric News Network, Hong Kong News, Indo-Asian News Service, The Economic Times, The Hindu, Businessworld India, The New Indian Express, The Pioneer, domain-b.com, HackRead, Techworm, V3, texnologia.net, Gears of Biz, Infosecurity Magazine, Third Age, Phys.org, ECN Mag, Digtial Journal, Gadgets & Wearables, DIGIT, EurekAlert!. The BBC Radio 4 Extra's Newsjack show mentioned us in their satire on fitness tracking (season 17, episode 2). I also gave an interview to BBC Radio Scotland about our research.
Our survey of deep learning in mobile and wireless networks has been picked up by Chinese media and was covered in The Heart of the Machine, Trencent, NetEase, SINA, and Sohu.com.
Copyright Notice: This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Permission to make digital or hard copies of part or all of this work for personal or classroom use is permitted provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. The documents may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
- R. Li, P. Patras, "Max-Min Fair Resource Allocation in Millimetre-Wave Backhauls ", 2019. [arXiv]
- C. Zhang, P. Patras, H. Haddadi, "Deep Learning in Mobile and Wireless Networking: A Survey", to appear in IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/COMST.2019.2904897. [PDF]
- A. Garcia-Saavedra, P. Patras, V. Valls, X. Costa-Perez, D. J. Leith "ORLA/OLAA: Orthogonal Coexistence of LAA and WiFi in Unlicensed Spectrum", IEEE Transactions on Networking, vol. 26, no. 6, Dec. 2018. DOI: 10.1109/TNET.2018.2876590. [PDF]
- F. Gringoli, P. Patras, C. Donato, P. Serrano, Y. Grunenberger, "Performance Assessment of Open Software Platforms for 5G Prototyping" IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 25 , no. 5 , Oct. 2018, DOI: 10.1109/MWC.2018.1800049. [PDF]
- N. Facchi, F. Gringoli, P. Patras, "Maximising the Utility of Enterprise Millimetre-Wave Networks", Elsevier Computer Communications, vol. 119, pp. 29–42, Apr. 2018, DOI: 0.1016/j.comcom.2018.01.011. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- J. Classen, D. Wegemer, P. Patras, T. Spink, and M. Hollick, " Anatomy of a Vulnerable Fitness Tracking System: Dissecting the Fitbit Cloud, App, and Firmware", in Proceedings of the ACM on Interactive, Mobile, Wearable and Ubiquitous Technologies (IMWUT) vol. 2, no. 1, Mar. 2018, DOI: 10.1145/3191737. [PDF] [BibTeX] To be presented at UbiComp 2018.
- N. Facchi, F. Gringoli, D. Malone, P. Patras, "Imola: A Decentralised Learning-driven Protocol for Multi-hop White-Fi", Elsevier Computer Communications, vol. 105, pp. 157–168, June 2017, DOI: 10.1016/j.comcom.2016.12.015. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- P. Patras, H. Feghhi, D. Malone, D. Leith, "Policing 802.11 MAC Misbehaviours", IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 1728–1742, July 2016, DOI: 10.1109/TMC.2015.2478436. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- P. Patras, A. Garcia-Saavedra, D. Malone, D. Leith, "Rigorous and Practical Proportional-fair Allocation for Multi-rate Wi-Fi", Elsevier Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 36, Part 1, pp. 21–34, Jan. 2016, DOI: 10.1016/j.adhoc.2015.06.002. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- P. Patras, H. Qi, D. Malone, "Mitigating Collisions through Power-Hopping to Improve 802.11 Performance", Elsevier Pervasive and Mobile Computing, vol. 11, pp.41–55, Apr. 2014, DOI: 10.1016/j.pmcj.2013.03.005. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- P. Serrano, P. Patras, A. Mannocci, V. Mancuso, A. Banchs, "Control Theoretic Optimization of 802.11 WLANs: Implementation and Experimental Evaluation", Computer Networks, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 258–272, Jan. 2013, DOI: 10.1016/j.comnet.2012.09.010. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- P. Serrano, A. de la Oliva, P. Patras, V. Mancuso, A. Banchs, "Greening Wireless Communications: Status and Future Directions", Elsevier Computer Communications, vol. 35, no. 14, pp. 1651–1661, Aug. 2012, DOI: 10.1016/j.comcom.2012.06.011. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- A. Banchs, P. Serrano, P. Patras, M. Natkaniec, "Providing Throughput and Fairness Guarantees in Virtualized WLANs through Control Theory", ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET), vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 435–446, Aug. 2012, DOI: 10.1007/s11036-012-0382-2. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- P. Patras, A. Banchs, P. Serrano, "A Control Theoretic Scheme for Efficient Video Transmission over IEEE 802.11e EDCA WLANs", ACM Transactions on Multimedia Computing, Communications and Applications (TOMM), vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 29:1–29:23, July 2012, DOI: 10.1145/2240136.2240142. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- P. Patras, A. Banchs, P. Serrano, A. Azcorra, "A Control Theoretic Approach to Distributed Optimal Configuration of 802.11 WLANs", IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 897–910, June 2011, DOI: 10.1109/TMC.2010.231. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- P. Serrano, A. Banchs, P. Patras, A. Azcorra, "Optimal Configuration of 802.11e EDCA for Real-Time and Data Traffic", IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 59, no. 5, pp. 2511–2528, June 2010, DOI: 10.1109/TVT.2010.2043274. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- P. Patras, A. Banchs, P. Serrano, "A Control Theoretic Approach for Throughput Optimization in IEEE 802.11e EDCA WLANs", ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET), vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 697–708, Dec. 2009, DOI: 10.1007/s11036-008-0121-x. [PDF] [BibTeX]
Refereed Conference Papers
- H. Liu, T. Spink, P. Patras, "Uncovering Security Vulnerabilities in the Belkin WeMo Home Automation Ecosystem", to appear in Proceedings of IEEE Pervasive Computing (PerCom) Workshops, Mar. 2019. [PDF]
- R. Li, C. Zhang, R. Stanica, F. Valois, P. Patras, "Learning Driven Mobility Control of Airborne Base Stations in Emergency Networks", in ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review, Dec. 2018, DOI: 10.1145/3308897.3308964. [PDF]
- R. Li, C. Zhang, P. Cao, P. Patras, J. S. Thompson, "DELMU: A Deep Learning Approach to Maximising the Utility of Virtualised Millimetre-Wave Backhauls", in Proceedings International Conference on Machine Learning for Networking (MLN), Paris, France, Nov. 2018. [PDF]
- C. Zhang, P. Patras, "Long-Term Mobile Traffic Forecasting Using Deep Spatio-Temporal Neural Networks", in Proceedings of the ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc), Los Angeles, USA, June 2018. DOI: 10.1145/3209582.3209606. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- F. Gringoli, N. Ali, F. Guerrini, P. Patras, "A Flexible Framework for Debugging IoT Wireless Applications", in Proceedings of the IEEE International Workshop on Metrology for Industry 4.0 & IoT, Brescia, Italy, Apr. 2018. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- C. Zhang, X. Ouyang, P. Patras, "ZipNet-GAN: Inferring Fine-grained Mobile Traffic Patterns via a Generative Adversarial Neural Network", in Proceeding of the 13th International Conference on Emerging Networking Experiments and Technologies (ACM CoNEXT), Seoul/Incheon, South Korea, Dec. 2017. DOI: 3143361.3143393. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- H. Fereidooni, J. Classen, T. Spink, P. Patras, M. Miettinen, A.-R. Sadeghi, M. Hollick, M. Conti, "Breaking Fitness Records without Moving: Reverse Engineering and Spoofing Fitbit", in Proceedings of the 20th International Symposium on Research in Attacks, Intrusions and Defenses (RAID), Atlanta, GA, USA, Sept. 2017. DOI: 10.1145/2980115.2980133. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- R. Li, P. Patras, "WiHaul : Max-Min Fair Wireless Backhauling over Multi-Hop Millimetre-Wave Links", In Proceedings of the 3rd ACM Workshop on Hot Topics in Wireless (HotWireless), New York City, NY, USA, Oct. 2016, DOI: 10.1145/2980115.2980133. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- C. Capretti, F. Gringoli, N. Facchi, P. Patras, "LTE/Wi-Fi Co-existence under Scrutiny: An Empirical Study", In Proceedings of the ACM 10th International Workshop on Wireless Network Testbeds, Experimental evaluation & CHaracterization (WiNTECH), New York City, NY, USA, Oct. 2016, DOI: 10.1145/2980159.2980164. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- G.H. Sim, R. Li, C. Cano, D. Malone, P. Patras, J. Widmer, "Learning from Experience: Efficient Decentralized Scheduling for 60GHz Mesh Networks", In Proceedings of IEEE 17th International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WoWMoM), Coimbra, Portugal, June 2016, DOI: 10.1109/WoWMoM.2016.7523520. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- N. Facchi, F. Gringoli, D. Malone, P. Patras, "When Is the Right Time to Transmit in Multi-hop White-Fi?" (demo), In Proceedings of IEEE 17th International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WoWMoM), Coimbra, Portugal, June 2016, DOI: 10.1109/WoWMoM.2016.7523539. [extended abstract] [BibTeX]
- D. Malone, H. Qi, D. Botvich, P. Patras, "802.11 Buffers: When Bigger is Not Better?", In Proceedings of International Workshop on Wireless Access Flexibility (WiFlex), Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), Kaliningrad, Russia, Sept. 2013, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-39805-6_4. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- H. Feghhi, P. Patras, D. Malone, "Practical Node Policing in 802.11 WLANs" (demo), In Proceedings of IEEE 14th International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WoWMoM), Madrid, Spain, June 2013, DOI: 10.1109/WoWMoM.2013.6583367. [extended abstract] [BibTeX]
- A. Giannoulis, P. Patras, E. Knightly, "Mobile Access of Wide-Spectrum Networks: Design, Deployment and Experimental Evaluation", In Proceedings of IEEE 32nd International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM), Turin, Italy, Apr. 2013, DOI: 10.1109/INFCOM.2013.6566968. [PDF] [technical report] [BibTeX]
- P. Salvador, S. Paris, C. Pisa, P. Patras, Y. Grunenberger, X. Perez-Costa, J. Gozdecki, "A Modular, Flexible and Virtualizable Framework for IEEE 802.11", In Proceedings of Future Network & Mobile Summit 2012, Berlin, Germany, July 2012. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- P. Patras, H. Qi, D. Malone, "Exploiting the Capture Effect to Improve WLAN Throughput", In Proceedings of IEEE 13th International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WoWMoM), San Francisco, USA, June 2012, DOI: 10.1109/WoWMoM.2012.6263697. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- J. Lessmann, A. de la Oliva, C. Sengul, A. Garcia, M. Kretschmer, S. Murphy, P. Patras, "On the Scalability of Carrier-grade Mesh Network Architectures", In Proceedings of Future Networks & Mobile Summit, Warsaw, Poland, June 2011. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- P. Serrano, P. Patras, X. Perez Costa, B. Gloss, D. Chieng, "A MAC Layer Abstraction for Heterogeneous Carrier Grade Mesh Networks", In Proceedings of ICT Mobile Summit 2009, Santander, Spain, June 2009. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- P. Patras, A. Banchs, P. Serrano, "A Control Theoretic Framework for Performance Optimization of IEEE 802.11 Networks", In Proceedings of IEEE 28th International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Apr. 2009, DOI: 10.1109/INFCOMW.2009.5072094. [extended abstract] [poster] [BibTeX]
- A. Bikfalvi, P. Patras, C.M. Vancea, V. Dobrota, "The Management Infrastructure of a Network Measurement System for QoS Parameters", In Proceedings of 14th International Conference on Software, Telecommunication and Computer Networks (SoftCOM), Split-Dubrovnik, Croatia, Oct. 2006, DOI: 10.1109/SOFTCOM.2006.329752. [PDF] [BibTeX]
- Wrasse: Riding Millimetre Radio Waves at Gigabit-per-second Speeds
This project seeks to explore the potential of wireless networks operating in the 60GHz frequency-band to achieve Gb/s data-rates. The problems we are currently investigating include 802.11ad performance analysis, resource allocation, and small cell backhauling. The research is partially funded by the University of Edinburgh Development Trust through an Innovative Initiative Grant.
- FLAVIA: FLexible Architecture for Virtualizable future wireless Internet Access (2011–2013)
FLAVIA is a successfully completed collaborative research project funded by the European Commission through a FP7-2009-ICT-5 grant. The team focused on exposing flexible programmable interfaces for commercial off-the-shelf wireless devices, that enable service customisation and performance optimisation through software-based exploitation of low-level operations and control primitives.
- CARMEN: CARrier grade MEsh Networks (2008–2010)
CARMEN is a successfully completed collaborative research project funded by the European Commission through a FP7-2008-ICT-1 grant. The objective was to designed a heterogeneous wireless mesh network architecture supporting carrier grade triple-play services for mobile/fixed network operators.
- DAIDALOS II: Designing Advanced network Interfaces for the Delivery and Administration of Location independent, Optimised personal Services (2007–2008)
DAIDALOS II is a successfully completed integrated project funded by the European Commission through a FP6-2004-IST-4 grant. The project designed, developed and validateed a beyond 3rd generation mobile communications framework, supporting secure, personalised and pervasive services built on heterogeneous technology.
- Rui Li (Ph.D.), The University of Edinburgh, 2019 (expected).
- Chaoyun Zhang (Ph.D.), The University of Edinburgh, 2020 (expected).
- Sivaprakash Senapathi (M.Res.), The University of Edinburgh (co-supervised with Mahesh Marina), 2015. (now at J.P. Morgan)
- Marco Cominelli, University of Brescia, July–Dec. 2018
- Adela Rotar, University of Edinburgh, May–July 2018.
- Haoyu Liu, University of Edinburgh, June–Sept. 2018.
- Ayush Bhardwaj, IIT Roorkee, June–Aug. 2018.
- Daniel Licciardello, University of Catania, Mar. 2016–May 2016.
- Chiara Capretti, University of Brescia, Sept. 2015–Dec. 2015.
- Nicolo Facchi, University of Brescia, Sept. 2014–Feb. 2015.
If you are interested in undertaking a PhD under my supervision, you may find this advice helpful.
- Spring 2019, Spring 2018 – INFR11146: Internet of Things Systems, Security and the Cloud (IoTSSC)
- Fall 2016, Fall 2015, Fall 2014 – INFR09044/INFR09040: Computer Science Large Practical
- Fall 2015 – INFR09041: Undergraduate Research Practical
- Spring 2013 – EE402: Computer & Communications Networks (National University of Ireland Maynooth)
- Spring 2008, Spring 2009 – Network Infrastructure (University Carlos III of Madrid)
- The International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS 2019).
- Publicity co-chair, IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference ( WCNC 2018).
- Steering Committee member, ACM International Workshop on Wireless Network Testbeds, Experimental Evaluation & Characterization (WiNTECH), 2017–present.
- Replicability Committee member, ACM Conference on Security and Privacy in Wireless and Mobile Networks (WiSec 2018, WiSec 2017).
- Technical Programme Committee co-chair, The 10th ACM International Workshop on Wireless Network Testbeds, Experimental Evaluation & Characterization (WiNTECH 2016), co-located with ACM MobiCom.
- Demos/Posters chair, The 9th ACM International Workshop on Wireless Network Testbeds, Experimental Evaluation & Characterization (WiNTECH 2014), co-located with ACM MobiCom.
- Demos/Posters chair, The 11th ACM International Symposium on Mobility Management and Wireless Access (MobiWAC 2013), co-located with ACM MSWiM.
- Publication co-chair, The 13th IEEE International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WoWMoM 2012).
- Scientific secretary, The 16th European Wireless Conference (EW 2010).
Technical Programme Committees
- The Network Traffic Measurement and Analysis Conference (TMA 2019).
- The IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (IEEE WCNC 2019).
- The IEEE International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WoWMoM 2019, WoWMoM 2018, WoWMoM 2015 Demos, WoWMoM 2013, WoWMom 2012).
- The IEEE Consumer Communications & Networking Conference (CCNC 2019).
- The IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Systems (MASS 2019, MASS 2018).
- The Annual IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC 2018, PIMRC 2013).
- The International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN 2018).
- The International Conference on Wired/Wireless Internet Communications (IFIP WWIC 2019, IFIP WWIC 2018).
- The Annual International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS 2018).
- The EAI International Conference on Cognitive Radio Oriented Wireless Networks (CROWNCOM 2018).
- The 11th ACM International Workshop on Wireless Network Testbeds, Experimental evaluation & CHaracterization (WiNTECH 2017).
- The IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM 2018, GLOBECOM 2017).
- The IEEE/IFIP Wireless Days Conference (WD 2019WD 2014, WD 2013, WD 2012).
- The IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC 2017-Spring, VTC 2016-Fall, VTC 2016-Spring, VTC 2015-Fall, VTC 2015-Spring, VTC 2013-Fall, VTC 2013-Spring).
- The IEEE International Workshop on Software Defined 5G Networks (Soft5G 2015, Soft5G 2016), co-located with IEEE SoftNet.
- The IFIP International Conferences on Networking (Networking 2014, Networking 2012).
- The ACM International Symposium on Mobility Management and Wireless Access (MobiWAC 2014, MobiWAC 2013).
- The Scottish Informatics & Computer Science Alliance PhD Conference (SICSA 2014).
- The International Workshop on Wireless Access Flexibility (WiFlex 2013).
- The International Conference on Wireless Information Networks and Systems (WINSYS 2012).
- The 5th IEEE International Workshop on Enabling Technologies and Standards for Wireless Mesh Networking (MeshTech 2011), co-located with IEEE MASS.
- Associate Editor, IEEE Communications Letters (2017–present).
- Technical Committee member, Elsevier Computer Communications journal (2014–present).
- IEEE journals: IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, IEEE Transactions on Communications, IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, IEEE/OSA Journal of Lightwave Technology, IEEE Communications Magazine, IEEE Communications Letters, IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, IEEE Signal Processing Letters.
- ACM journals: ACM Transactions on Privacy and Security, Communications of the ACM.
- PloS journals: PloS ONE.
- Elsevier journals: Computer Networks, Ad-hoc Networks, Pervasive and Mobile Computing.
- Springer journals: ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET), Wireless Networks, Telecommunications Systems, Wireless Personal Communications, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking.
- Other: MDPI Sensors, Journal of Communications and Networks, Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks, International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing, Hindawi Mobile Information Systems.