Book a meeting with me
Please read the following instructions carefully before arranging a meeting with me:
- I use a booking calendar to manage my meeting schedule, which you can find using the links below. It has access to my calendar and should show you only the slots I still have available.
- Do check what timezone is used when you view the Bookable Calendar. In full detail:
- the booking page should automatically identify YOUR timezone, and show you available times according to YOUR time.
- the booking system knows MY timezone and will translate accordingly
- therefore, as long as the page shows your timezone correctly, everything is just automatic and you should just pick a slot that works for you. Importantly, do NOT try and do any timezone adjustment yourself!
- Book one single appointment only and be sure to select its duration and type appropriately.
- By default I use Zoom for meetings, and you will receive a link for this.
- Please indicate the purpose of the meeting in your booking request (e.g. "MSc SLP Interview", or "PT meeting to discuss X").
- Double-check you have entered your email address correctly! If you do not receive an automatic email with the meeting details straight away, you have probably made a mistake. But if you do receive the email, then everything is set and you need do nothing more than turn up at the indicated time.
Once you have read the above carefully, please book using the most appropriate link:
- Standard 15 min meeting
- Standard 30 min meeting
- MSc SLP Interview (for applicants to the MSc SLP programme only)
Please be realistic about the duration - don't book 30mins if 15mins will do just fine, and vice versa.
Please also note: at times I may be working a hybrid pattern, split between the office and remote-working. Please do not turn up at my office without a definite meeting time booked in advance - I will either be already engaged with something else or simply not there at all.