Book a meeting with me
Please read the following instructions carefully before arranging a meeting with me:
- I use a Bookable Calendar (Doodle) to manage my meeting schedule, which you can find using the links below. It has access to my calendar and should show you only the slots I still have available.
- Do check what timezone is used when you view the Bookable Calendar (you can change it to suit you).
- Book one single appointment only and be sure to select its duration and type appropriately.
- By default I use Zoom for meetings, and you will receive a link for this.
- Please indicate the purpose of the meeting in your booking request (e.g. "MSc SLP Interview", or "PT meeting to discuss X").
- Double-check you have entered your email address correctly! If you do not receive an automatic email with the meeting details straight away, you have probably made a mistake. But if you do receive the email, then everything is set and you need do nothing more than turn up at the indicated time.
Once you have read the above carefully, please book using the most appropriate link:
- Standard 15 min meeting
- Standard 30 min meeting
- MSc SLP Interview (for applicants to the MSc SLP programme)
Please be realistic about the duration - don't book 30mins if 15mins will do just fine, and vice versa.
Please also note: due to the pandemic I may be working a hybrid pattern, split between the office and remote. Therefore, I may not be in the office at all times. Please do not come to my office without a definite meeting time booked in advance - I will probably be already engaged, or not there at all. My default for meetings is currently online, unless explicitly agreed as in person ahead of time.