- Pseudo-marginal slice sampling
- Density estimation with NADE: binary, real-valued, deep ensembles.
- A Bayesian approach to observing dark worlds.
- A cartoon sketch of some research interests.
- Code, Computer notes
- Teaching notes, including video lectures on Machine Learning, MCMC
- Students: Daniela Antonova (with Miles Osborne), Benigno Uría, (more).
- Edinburgh Informatics 2014/15: Personal Tutor, MSc Coordinator, Information Theory, Machine Learning, Project supervision (core skills).
- Information for prospective students
- Fun stuff: NIPS submission times; oranges and lemons; unconventional springs; my brain; Edinburgh Juggling.
- My other webpages and useful links