- PhD Scholarship available in large-scale Bayesian inference.
- A Bayesian approach to observing dark worlds.
- A cartoon sketch of some research interests.
- Latent Gaussians: simulating variables and hyperparameters (video).
- Code, Computer notes
- Teaching notes, including video lectures on Machine Learning, MCMC
- PhD student: Benigno Uría
- Edinburgh Informatics 2012/13: Personal Tutor, MSc Coordinator, Information Theory, Inf2b Learning, Project supervision (core skills).
- Information for prospective students
- Fun stuff: NIPS submission times; oranges and lemons; unconventional springs; my brain; Edinburgh Juggling.
- My other webpages and useful links