- Density estimation: Neural Spline Flows (NADE for discrete data).
- Inference: Sequential Neural Likelihood and Pseudo-Marginal Slice Sampling.
- Browser extension: redirect links to PDFs on arXiv et al. to the paper’s abstract page.
- A cartoon sketch of some research interests.
- Group (PhD students)
- Teaching, including video lectures on Machine Learning, MCMC
- Edinburgh Informatics roles:
Personal Tutor, MLPR Machine Learning course, Project supervision.
- Code, Computer notes
- Information for prospective group members